Lineage II Dark Elf Mage

Forum rules
Forum Rules For All Members: No posts of any kind containing offensive language or personal insults will be allowed. Also, no pictures depicting full nudity whether in a post or an individual members personal avatar are permitted. Spamming or multiple trolling posts by members in an offensive way are also not permitted. Violations of these basic guidelines will result in Admin taking action starting with a warning and up to a permanent ban from the community for repeat offending members.
TK Iain

June 27th, 2020, 8:08 am

Me again.

Whilst I wait on various bits 'n' bobs for the x-wings (fiber optic cable and 0.25mm drill bits and a canopy) and the parts for the 1/350 K'Tinga I had to do something to get through this damn lockdown.

After the wee boob with the Elf Assassin I dug out another Elf kit and here she is.

She's been all washed and her head attached with an initial coat of white primer applied so far. As always (heard it) just going to take my time and hopefully I will actually finish a build this time.

The missus loves these Elves I got even though she reckons the sculptor likes them top heavy.
Iain

I've Seen Things You People Would'nt Believe
starsiegeplayer

July 1st, 2020, 8:02 pm

Looks like a really good figure! Looking forward to seeing her done!