12-Channel LED Strip Brightness Controller Custom Circuit

Forum rules
Forum Rules For All Members: No posts of any kind containing offensive language or personal insults will be allowed. Also, no pictures depicting full nudity whether in a post or an individual members personal avatar are permitted. Spamming or multiple trolling posts by members in an offensive way are also not permitted. Violations of these basic guidelines will result in Admin taking action starting with a warning and up to a permanent ban from the community for repeat offending members.
RossW

March 4th, 2020, 6:13 pm

This one has been in the works for a long time. One of my big beefs about a lot of lighted starship models I see is how bright the windows are - they look out of scale to me. So, for my 1/350 TOS E model I wanted to be able to set the brightness for up to 12 LED strips which also lets me balance them out in the three sections: saucer, neck, secondary hull.

https://youtu.be/FnVhz4Jnt5w

All the Arduino code, Eagle board/schematic/Gerber files and bill of materials are uploaded to my Google Drive folder:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eqgIG ... UwqUzSRMOL
Tshark

March 5th, 2020, 2:14 pm

Another awesome board Ross! Love having new electronic tools for my model builds.

TShark
RossW

March 5th, 2020, 2:56 pm

Tshark wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 2:14 pm
Another awesome board Ross! Love having new electronic tools for my model builds.

TShark
Thanks!
Big Rat

March 24th, 2020, 10:14 am

Brilliant stuff, Ross! Thanks for the huge effort and sharing. When I eventually get around to my TOS build, your circuits will be at the top of the must-have list!
RossW

March 24th, 2020, 10:30 am

Big Rat wrote:
March 24th, 2020, 10:14 am
Brilliant stuff, Ross! Thanks for the huge effort and sharing. When I eventually get around to my TOS build, your circuits will be at the top of the must-have list!
:)