Greetings!

Forum rules
Forum Rules For All Members: No posts of any kind containing offensive language or personal insults will be allowed. Also, no pictures depicting full nudity whether in a post or an individual members personal avatar are permitted. Spamming or multiple trolling posts by members in an offensive way are also not permitted. Violations of these basic guidelines will result in Admin taking action starting with a warning and up to a permanent ban from the community for repeat offending members.
Andromeda

February 5th, 2020, 9:47 am

Hi guys.
Just joined the forum, I'm based in the UK and have been making model for around 8 months, I have just finished my NX 01 1/350 scale and as soon as I can work out how to upload a video I will do so as I would really appreciate your comments, advice, tips etc, I'm still fairly new to model making and have to date got all my tips and techniques from watching the Trekworks YouTube channel.
Anyway I'm really excited to be here guys and I look forward to taking advantage of all of your advice and tips.
TK Iain

February 5th, 2020, 10:14 am

Welcome to the forums.

I'm in the UK myself (Scotland) and looking forward to your builds.
Iain

I've Seen Things You People Would'nt Believe
Andromeda

February 5th, 2020, 11:40 am

Hi Iain.
Thanks for the reply.
I will upload some pictures and vids of what I have done so far (as soon as I can work out how to do it lol).
Have you got any pics or vids of your work uploaded, it would be good to see what other people are doing.
Like I said I'm still pretty new to moddeling and it would be helpful to see what others are producing so I can work out where I need to improve.
Talk to you again soon.
Andromeda (Craig)
TK Iain

February 5th, 2020, 1:08 pm

Hi Craig

Any of my builds are displayed in the Model Builds section - for me either the Sci Fi section or the figure section. Just started to paint a 1/10 Parasaurolophus kit for which I really need to update my build thread.
Iain

I've Seen Things You People Would'nt Believe
Andromeda

February 5th, 2020, 11:41 pm

Have put a few of my builds on YouTube, just search First Contact Models.
I'm aware that they are not up to the standards of the rest of the moddlers in the forum but it's still early days for me so any advice, hints or tips will be gratefully received.
Thanx guys
Andromeda

February 7th, 2020, 11:16 pm

Not sure if I'm just being thick but whenever I try and upload some pictures they are always appearing upside down.
Am I doing something wrong or just being an idiot.
any suggestions gratefully received
Craig