Starcraft Vulcan D’Kyr

Forum rules
Forum Rules For All Members: No posts of any kind containing offensive language or personal insults will be allowed. Also, no pictures depicting full nudity whether in a post or an individual members personal avatar are permitted. Spamming or multiple trolling posts by members in an offensive way are also not permitted. Violations of these basic guidelines will result in Admin taking action starting with a warning and up to a permanent ban from the community for repeat offending members.
TK Iain

January 28th, 2020, 9:36 pm

Howdy all

I know I have asked this before over on the old Sci Fi Model Action forum but I just can’t find the answers.
So! Do any of you know where I can get the lightable (I think it was cast in clear and in several pieces) warp ring for the titular model kit?

Thanks again for any help and pointers.
Iain

I've Seen Things You People Would'nt Believe
RADIATION_STORM

February 2nd, 2020, 2:27 pm

Starcraft models and i can't seem to find the PDF i sent you last lol
TK Iain

February 3rd, 2020, 9:50 am

RADIATION_STORM wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 2:27 pm
Starcraft models and i can't seem to find the PDF i sent you last lol
Thanks - I'll have a look at the site to see what I can come up with.
Iain

I've Seen Things You People Would'nt Believe
qwavemi

February 14th, 2020, 7:38 am

I have the ring. Would have to a very good deal to let go of it. That said, have you contacted Federation Models - that is where I got mine. I lucked out as the item wasn't even listed in their inventory. They may be able to provide the name of someone who can make the part or have one laying around..
At this point in life all I really want is “Beam me up, Scotty.’