Most Used/Overlooked Tool

Forum rules
Forum Rules For All Members: No posts of any kind containing offensive language or personal insults will be allowed. Also, no pictures depicting full nudity whether in a post or an individual members personal avatar are permitted. Spamming or multiple trolling posts by members in an offensive way are also not permitted. Violations of these basic guidelines will result in Admin taking action starting with a warning and up to a permanent ban from the community for repeat offending members.
TK Iain

August 4th, 2019, 9:00 am

Howdy

Been awhile since I posted anything as just been too busy with life, the universe and everything lately. My big dinosaur build went the way of the Enterprise when I came home to find it smashed to bits on the floor. Mr Nobody as usual but the prime suspects are two Yorkshire Terrier pups and a cat.

I am in the middle of another auction build and really should post pics on that but I was wondering what is the most overlooked but often used tool in our inventories?

Mine would have to be the humble cotton bud or Q-tip to folk outside of the UK. I go through a ton of them as they are used to soak up glue, overspray and removal of filler (mostly Perfect Plastic) that has been applied too thickly.
Iain

I've Seen Things You People Would'nt Believe
nkaltso

August 13th, 2019, 1:42 am

Iain

Im back, Well Over here. I hope all is well

Ive been away from the bench also, with many distractions. Should be getting back at it soon

My tool is a small screw driver with a bent tip that i use to hold down almost everything.

Thanks
Nick
Nothing is certain but death, taxes, and overspray