Forum rules
Forum Rules For All Members: No posts of any kind containing offensive language or personal insults will be allowed. Also, no pictures depicting full nudity whether in a post or an individual members personal avatar are permitted. Spamming or multiple trolling posts by members in an offensive way are also not permitted. Violations of these basic guidelines will result in Admin taking action starting with a warning and up to a permanent ban from the community for repeat offending members.
rickyg737

May 31st, 2019, 5:52 pm

Hi!. My name is Rick and I am looking for as much help to assemble my 1/350 Polar Lights Enterprise NX-01 as I can get. I have been working on it for 3 years, on and off- mostly off. I was a member of the old website and followed Trekworks series of YouTube videos as far as I got. I suppose the lighting wiring was a bit daunting, and I kind of slacked off. My wife has given me 'till August to get back into it, and I really want to, but there is just too much I don't understand about the electrifying of the model, as I've never done one before. I'm not knowledgable enough about the wiring, even using Tenacontrols' kit for the model. Good photos are also useful, to the point of being a must. The other website had what I needed, but I quit building the model before I was able to use all the resources there. I hope that I can find similar resources here.
Rick :) :)