[Vehicles of Science Fiction and Fantasy] Petersen Automotive Museum Exhibit From 5/5/2019 To 3/15/2020

Forum rules
Forum Rules For All Members: No posts of any kind containing offensive language or personal insults will be allowed. Also, no pictures depicting full nudity whether in a post or an individual members personal avatar are permitted. Spamming or multiple trolling posts by members in an offensive way are also not permitted. Violations of these basic guidelines will result in Admin taking action starting with a warning and up to a permanent ban from the community for repeat offending members.
Gadgetron_3000

October 13th, 2019, 5:49 am

Hi, Everyone!

The fabulous Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles, CA opened a new "Hollywood Dream Machines: Vehicles of Science Fiction and Fantasy" exhibit back on May 5, 2019. I had a chance to check it out this week, and I have to say that it is a MUST SEE if you love vehicles from TV shows and movies.

Most of the vehicles are originals with a few replicas sprinkled in.

This particular exhibit will be running until March 15, 2020. And, of course, there is so much more to see than just this particular showing. If you happen to be in the Los Angeles area, I highly recommend going.

Information links:

:)

"They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time."

-----

The Model Stash Blog: https://themodelstash.blogspot.com/