Iron Man Mk III by Moebius

Forum rules
Forum Rules For All Members: No posts of any kind containing offensive language or personal insults will be allowed. Also, no pictures depicting full nudity whether in a post or an individual members personal avatar are permitted. Spamming or multiple trolling posts by members in an offensive way are also not permitted. Violations of these basic guidelines will result in Admin taking action starting with a warning and up to a permanent ban from the community for repeat offending members.
Alan Blind

April 4th, 2019, 4:33 am

This is my first figure build thanks to Omar Baez. I decided to change the pose because it was boring and because I thought I would challenge myself. This kit also spoke to me, asking me to light it up, so I will also add some lighting.
Attachments
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
Karve

April 5th, 2019, 11:30 pm

I've often thought about getting this kit. I'll be watching closely to see how you approach it. ;)
Kevin

"Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us."
    Quote from Carl Sagan's 'Pale Blue Dot'  1994
Alan Blind

April 6th, 2019, 6:24 am

Thanks Kevin
TK Iain

April 6th, 2019, 7:06 am

Looking good.

I have a Ironman kit in the stash (can't mind what version it is) so would be very interested in what colours you used? The red looks spot on.
Last edited by TK Iain on April 6th, 2019, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iain

I've Seen Things You People Would'nt Believe
Alan Blind

April 6th, 2019, 5:26 pm

Actually that's the plastic, haven't done any painting yet. Usually I I paint as I go then do touch ups but with mods I'm making I have decided to paint after most of the assembly is done. Of course I may change my mind.