Kinetic 1/48 SU-33 Flanker D

Forum rules
Forum Rules For All Members: No posts of any kind containing offensive language or personal insults will be allowed. Also, no pictures depicting full nudity whether in a post or an individual members personal avatar are permitted. Spamming or multiple trolling posts by members in an offensive way are also not permitted. Violations of these basic guidelines will result in Admin taking action starting with a warning and up to a permanent ban from the community for repeat offending members.
TK Iain

July 3rd, 2019, 7:40 pm

Me again.

After the disasters that occurred to my last two builds (1/350 Refit and the Parasaurolophus) both of which got smashed to bits thanks to a cat and two hyperactive Yorkies I have decided to do something completely different which is the titular model kit which I have been itching to try for ages as it's been in my stash for ages. I first started off many, many moons ago with an Airfix Spitfire and now the circle is complete (think I heard that line somewhere).

And here we are:-

I have the Hataka paint set for this fighter:-

Just waiting on the DM Models masks and the correct colour for the cockpit interior but I will make a start in the next few days once I get the model washed.

Fingers crossed I actually get to finish this one.. Going to try and light it with nav lights.
Iain

I've Seen Things You People Would'nt Believe