Space:1999 Eagle 1 1/72 Scale

Forum rules
Forum Rules For All Members: No posts of any kind containing offensive language or personal insults will be allowed. Also, no pictures depicting full nudity whether in a post or an individual members personal avatar are permitted. Spamming or multiple trolling posts by members in an offensive way are also not permitted. Violations of these basic guidelines will result in Admin taking action starting with a warning and up to a permanent ban from the community for repeat offending members.
TD1701

March 25th, 2020, 5:51 pm

Thank you very kindly Dirk!!!! :D I'm glad that you like it. For my first non Star Trek project it really exceeded my expectations.

Take care and be safe.

Tom
MSgtUSAFRet

March 29th, 2020, 12:48 pm

Tom,

You, once again, have knocked it out of the park with this one!

VERY well done!

Okay, what's next??

:D

Steve
Admirals don't fly; do they...where's the fun in that?!
TD1701

April 3rd, 2020, 3:15 pm

Thank you so much Steve!!!! Coming from you that really means a lot to me. :D

I think I will go back to what I am familiar with and do something Star Trek again. I have an AMT Klingon D-7 in my stash that has been whispering in my ear and a mostly completed Cutaway Enterprise kit I made whole that I eventually need to finish. With the Hobby Shops shut down here in WI it is not easy to get supplies right now. I'm just going to enjoy the Eagle for a bit before I'm on to the next project.

Take care and stay safe,

Tom
starsiegeplayer

April 10th, 2020, 1:31 am

She's finally done and looks great :D
TD1701

April 18th, 2020, 3:31 pm

Thank you starsiegeplayer!!! I'm glad you like it and I really appreciated your support on this project.:D Can't wait to see how your Hawk turns out.

Take acre and stay safe!

Tom